Phantom Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info on Drach

3 posters

Go down

Info on Drach Empty Info on Drach

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Sup?I'm Drach,I'm a 28 M from Connecticut.I hate the cold.I'm a pretty laid back easy going dude.Really quiet accept after a few beers,I'm more social.I am an ice tank.Working on my Tier1 at the time.I'm up for anything and I'm not one to quit a mission so easily.Dieing is part of the game.I have played other MMO's before.I used to play Ultima online, Asherons call and D&D online.Not really big on WOW.If anyone needs a tank I'm usually on so just yell.I'll come runnin.I came into the league with Scarlett83 and Sephy.I met them on Halo 3 through another friend of mine.This league is cool there are some colorful people here.My kind of people.

Back to top Go down

Info on Drach Empty Re: Info on Drach

Post  Telon Ra Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:45 am

Telon Ra, resident asshole Ice Tank and former player of Ultima Online during The Second Age, before Trammel was installed fully--Great Lakes shard.

Telon Ra

Back to top Go down

Post  WarNPeace Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:51 am

Good to have you in the Phantoms. As we discovered this weekend an Ice Tank is just what this league is in need of. Until you came along, Telon was our only one, so get ready to do alot of dieing in the Inner Sanctum! Scarlett, Sephy, and yourself I am happy to say are proving to be one of our best pick ups yet!
WarNPeace
WarNPeace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EbonyRaven Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:57 am

All the colors of the rainbow lol. I love this league and happy to have you in it. and dont forget Telons theory: If you aren't drunk while raiding - you aren't doing it right Razz
EbonyRaven
EbonyRaven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Telon Ra Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Damn straight. And anyway, having nothing but Fire tanks is bad anyway. Raid versatility is lesson numero uno. Not to mention that Ice's aggro mechanics differ from Fire's.

Telon Ra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down