Phantom Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haven't been around in awhile

4 posters

Go down

Haven't been around in awhile Empty Haven't been around in awhile

Post  Sweet Nectar Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:02 am

Well hiya guys, its Sweeeeeeet Nectar, I'm sure you miss me say "Yes" when some1 on vent says sweet, as in that they've done something/got something nice. I know its been 60-70 days. When server merge happened, I played my villian "Gun Witch" thinking that with all the merged servers that there would be tons of villians to team with, well after 2 weeks I gave up lol. I've only recently logged back in in the last week a couple times to c if any1's on, and PR was kinda empty w only 1-3 ppl on. Is War or Ebony even playing anymore? Even this website's only had a couple post since July. Just curious whats up w the group, Power Supply no longer in Evolution so I really can't talk to them, heck I didnt even see any1 from evolution when I was logged in those couple days, even though Kara was in a raid.

Sweet Nectar

Back to top Go down

Haven't been around in awhile Empty Hey Sweet

Post  WarNPeace Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:33 pm

No for the most part PR has packed up and left town, in preperation for Star Wars. SOE has fucked with DCUO way to much to keep anyones intrest anymore. Whats your plans for SW?
WarNPeace
WarNPeace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Haven't been around in awhile Empty Re: Haven't been around in awhile

Post  Sweet Nectar Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:55 pm

WarNPeace wrote:No for the most part PR has packed up and left town, in preperation for Star Wars. SOE has fucked with DCUO way to much to keep anyones intrest anymore. Whats your plans for SW?

prob not goin to try it myself, give it a wait and c, heck If I would of done that w DCUO there would of been no-way I would of bought a life timer 4 days after it went live (Jan 19th). Of course if i do play star wars, its goin to be as one of the good guys, thinking a Sith would work, loved Darth Maul from the first movie, wish they didn't kill him off, he was such an iconic hero in my books. The first time when he entered that hanger and lit those dual sabers I was like "WTF, U CAN DO THAT" and "how freakin awesome is that!!!", yeap if i play SW its going to be one of the heroes of Sith.

Sweet Nectar

Back to top Go down

Post  WarNPeace Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:49 am

Not quite sure what your saying. The Sith (AKA Darth maul) are the bad guys. Which is no problem because thats what were playing as. If you do chose to play and you want to go Sith let me know. We are in the process of pre-recruiting and Your always welcome to join us. As I said before until Dec 20th im keeping an eye on the PR site so shout whenever.

WarNPeace
WarNPeace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EbonyRaven Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:16 pm

I haven't logged in in forever. Had some changes that have kept me from the game. Changes will be happening again. Originally hadn't thought I would play Star Wars, but I might. Likely will wait like Sweet. I know Stampede and I think Silent are going to do it, so I'll be able to check it out over their shoulders. Just need to save my money now so I can get my own place and all that.

Hope everyone is doing well.
EbonyRaven
EbonyRaven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BitterPimp Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:26 am

bwhaha ebony ill buy you your place and star wars "winky face"

BitterPimp
Admin

Back to top Go down