Phantom Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hoped it didnt come to this

4 posters

Go down

I hoped it didnt come to this Empty I hoped it didnt come to this

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:43 pm

I just learned some disturbing news. I was really hoping that i was wrong about the glitch but I was just shown what the truth is...

I am not trying to get people to switch over to Evolution. I just want eveyone to know the truth. you can be the judge of what really went down.

http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuopc/posts/list.m?topic_id=30517

Back to top Go down

I hoped it didnt come to this Empty Re: I hoped it didnt come to this

Post  EbonyRaven Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:23 am

Well ok so it does say a leader clicked the disband button .... maybe War did it ... but to what end? why would he kick people he actually wanted in the league?

And fyi folks ... there was another person that could hit that button.

You guys went your way .... we went ours .... just let it die and remember why we all sign in to the game. I know I dont come for this drama and I doubt anyone else does.
EbonyRaven
EbonyRaven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stampede Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:31 am

Ya know im one that dose not get very frustrated over many things at all in life and a game is one i thought id never get this much over but it has and all i saw in the email when i read it is a very vauge statement because there was 2 leaders at the time and im trusting that the one i went with did not hit the disband button and those who went with the other are trusting he did not as well. Which is fine all must do as they see fit, all i know is this everytime ive asked for help, needed advice, or just had a problem who was there for me that what influced my decision and what made me beleive it when i was told it was me when i pulled him aside and asked......

I would like too see this stop thou there are now 2 leagues thats fine I hope those in the other league that see themselves as leaders lead and make it a great league just like Phantoms was is and always will be as far as im concerned and as long as im in it ill fight to keep it that way, but that staement above and posting things on general forms with one sided statements and yes i know Wars orignal statement was put in but it is still one sided without the prior knowlodge of things that happened is both childish and pity and i hope it stops soon and everyone starts playing the game and grows up a lil bit more instead of telling others how bad and back stabbing some are becasue both sides see it that way in one form or another but its funny how only one side is telling it too anyone who will listen and post it in SOE fourms....

And thats all i got to say bout that Stampede out......oh and its not the truth its what you take from it and see it as your truth as from what you can understand from it all so dont count it as a solid anwser as to who did what becuase no where in that did i see a name listened as to who did what.....
Stampede
Stampede
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BitterPimp Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:14 am

I stand by EB and War, and 4 ppl who say I dont play, STFU.

+you dont know what pistols is going threw...

BitterPimp
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WarNPeace Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:32 pm

Bitter! You rock brother! If you ever find your way back to the fold look us up. We are still the Phantoms you remember, only better!
WarNPeace
WarNPeace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EbonyRaven Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:38 pm

Love you long time Bitter. Miss you hon! Hope ya make it back one day
EbonyRaven
EbonyRaven
Admin

Back to top Go down