Phantom Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robynn up in this biznatch

5 posters

Go down

Robynn up in this biznatch Empty Robynn up in this biznatch

Post  Robynn Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Hello all. I'm Robynn, the sorcery dps, and I am not playing daily as of the moment. I am in Germany taking care of my pregnant sister and her two kids, since her husband is deployed. I guess I'm the baby of the bunch since I'm only 20 years old. Growing up I lived (in order) Germany, Louisiana, North Dakota, Japan, Colorado, Georgia, Virginia, and been to all 50 states and tons of other countries, since my dad is a military man. Moving around a lot, the only constant was video games, I've played what seems like every game anyone has listed on here and many many more, I guess that's why I'm getting my degree in Video Game Design. After Germany I will be back online with you guys everyday to catch up, which should be towards the end of May. I may be going back to Colorado instead of Virginia.. and since I can't be on the game with you guys I plan to be active on the forum as much as I can.

if you want you can add me on facebook- facebook.com/we.all.die.alone

keep kicking ass for me

Robynn

Back to top Go down

Robynn up in this biznatch Empty Re: Robynn up in this biznatch

Post  Telon Ra Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:55 pm

Nice to meet you. I'm Nathan.

Telon Ra

Back to top Go down

Post  EbonyRaven Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Where at in Germany? I was born in Weisbaden, dont remember much of it, we left when I was three. My dad was Army, but he didn't get transferred alot, so after Germany he was stationed in Florida and thats where I grew up. Just before moving to Jersey I was in Louisiana. Near Barksdale AFB if you are familiar with that base.
EbonyRaven
EbonyRaven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WarNPeace Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:32 am

Hey Robynn, your place in the league will be there when you come back. As far as the ass kicking goes, we just finished our first raid!
WarNPeace
WarNPeace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dustygazonkas Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:22 pm

awwww my dad was military too but I only ended up in keisershlautern and el paso.....still in el paso lol. I'm going to germany in december because my step sister is getting married and she wants me to be her witness.....so I get 3 weeks of drinking, partying, and hopefully finally sleep since I graduate right before. by the way nice to meet you! Smile
dustygazonkas
dustygazonkas

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1823496099

Back to top Go down

Post  Robynn Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:43 pm

yea im in the KS area! its all nice and dandy.. but anything but america to me seems like a third world country. im ready to be back and playing dcuo with you all, and catching up on my comics, and then finishing school! whenever i get back i expect you all to rush me through so i can gear up and do stuff with you guys lol. want to keep my awesome damage up there!

Robynn

Back to top Go down

Post  EbonyRaven Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:08 am

It's a deal! Hell in 3 months I'd be able to earn the gear for you, lol. sure wish that stuff was tradable.
EbonyRaven
EbonyRaven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum