Phantom Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raid Group Sign Ups..................

+5
KnightRaven
Alfalfa
LordSilent
EbonyRaven
Stampede
9 posters

Go down

Raid Group Sign Ups.................. Empty Raid Group Sign Ups..................

Post  Stampede Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:49 pm

In this forum I need everyone that would like to be setup in a regular group to please list thier characters and roles that you want to try to get into raids, marking which is your main of course so I can make sure to give it my primary concern but please keep in mind I may have to ask you to play another toon for a raid to keep things balanced. I also need to know what days you are availble to raid and time. The primary days we raid are of course the weekend Friday, Saturday, Sunday but that dosent mean those are the only days we raid so if there are enough maybe a weekday grp could be setup for those that cant raid on weekend only way to know is if you list your days. The raids start times are normaly 7pm to 8pm est key word is normaly there. I would like everyone to keep in mind that just because there are set grps dose not mean they are mandatory raids or that its a job you have to show up for even when you dont want too, thou we would like a lil notice if you can not be there so as to plan for a hole filler, the set grps are to build team work and help grps get use to one and other on a regular basics as to move things along smoother and faster through the raids as they are in are in the 2 grps that are currently set up on Thursday and Friday.

The Thursday and Friday grps i would like to note are able to get through all 4 raids currently, most of the time in one night but when they were first formed as many grps had to struggle with trying to complete even the first 2 in a decent amount of time to even attemp a third. I state this so some will not get frustrated if there grp has trouble with some raids or even if they can not finish some at all. It may take time to build it up but in time i would like to hear every grp I help get set up destorys every raid everytime they attemp it.

Lastly if anyone has any questions of the forum or the grps im trying to set up please in game /tell or email Stampede i will try to help out anyway i can in setting the grps up and helping them along as well as other officers im sure will, Thank you and see you in the field Phantoms.......
Stampede
Stampede
Admin

Back to top Go down

Raid Group Sign Ups.................. Empty Re: Raid Group Sign Ups..................

Post  Stampede Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Stampede, level 30 Ice tank, full teir 2 geared and raid geared, (Main)

Availible thursaday, friday, saturday, and sunday

Stampede
Stampede
Admin

Back to top Go down

Raid Group Sign Ups.................. Empty Re: Raid Group Sign Ups..................

Post  EbonyRaven Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:11 pm

EbonyRaven, level 30 full tier 2 geared Sorcery Healer (main)
- Also able to fill a role of full T1 dps on Ebony

Dameka, level 30 fire dps, cpl alert pieces of dps gear, mostly ungeared.

Availability subject to change in the near future, however at this time I can be available for any scheduled event

Oh and a note to add on to what Stamp posted, please note if your available in the evening or during the day. Most raids are scheduled in the evening, but I know some would like day raids so please not that if you are available or prefer it.

And just remember, if you commit to a group, please try and keep that. Don't want everyone feeling like its a job, but if you can't make it at least let us know.

flower
EbonyRaven
EbonyRaven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Raid Group Sign Ups.................. Empty k, here goes.

Post  LordSilent Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:35 pm

unfortunately with my schedule constantly changing from week to week hard to say when I'm available other than usually not on saturdays as that's the day I go out with friends. can't be a house hermit every day ya know. Razz

As far as league is concerned I guess my main would be the toon in league, that being....

Night Ops, lvl 30 gadgets controller. geared enough to get through the raids (yeah, can't remember how well or not I am, so Razz ) usually available some nights during the week, just depends. not what I'd call dps.

My alts are as follows, well my 30's at least.

Silent, lvl 30 sorcery healer. probably geared better than Night Ops. DEFINETELY not what I'd call dps.

Winters Queen, lvl 30 ice dps, though she's in transition to dps so not what I'd call well geared, still has alot of tank gear so I'd lable her at best a secondary dps/tank if need be, though prefer to keep her dps unless desperate at tank.

Finally I have Hold TheLine, lvl 30 ice tank. A secondary tank at this point at best due to lack of gear but hoping to improve that with some time and help. Smile dps is questionable at this point.

My three alts listed are in The Untouchables, so up to you all if they are allowed to come. There you go. again nights are more than likely but if I'm on during the day and a raid is forming always open to help if I can fill a spot.

LordSilent

Back to top Go down

Raid Group Sign Ups.................. Empty . Re: Raid Group Sign Ups..................

Post  Alfalfa Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Alfalfa, level 30 full tier 2 geared Nature Healer (main)

Gunney, level 30 mostly tier 2 geared Gadget dps
- Also able to fill a role of T1/1.5 Controller

Availible most nights, and possibly during the day on Sunday.
Alfalfa
Alfalfa

Back to top Go down

Post  KnightRaven Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Moltanis Fire lvl 30 tank full t1 or better 2 pieces T2 .3 T 1.5

Knight Raven lvl 30 Gadgets dps most T1 and 1 T2

White Snake lvl 30 Sorc healer ungeared most pieces not even lvl 30

KnightRaven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Raid Group Sign Ups.................. Empty Super Drunk

Post  Super Drunk Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:59 pm

Super Drunk...Ice Tank main 1 item short of full t2...Ice DPS possible...available any day of the week. Put me in any group.

Super Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunstorm Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:15 pm

SunStorm lvl 30 Fire Tank Full T2 Availibility changes from week to week, will notify on vent if available for certain days

sunstorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic Fist Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:24 am

MAin: Epic Fist Fire Tank/DPS Tank wise Geared halfway through Tier 2, my better half. The rest is tier 1 or raid drops. DPS wise I am three peices away from full tier1, which isnt major but I have been melting duos like nothing, even solo-ing a couple of them in dps mode. SO HAPPY.

Secondary: Mighty Pan Gadget Controller. Veeeeeery squishy right now with one tier1 peice and 1 tier2 chestpiece,

Monday and Tuesday are my most available for whatev, Thurs and Friday I am available after 8:30 due to work, though I can only really guarantee Thursday to be consistent. I am also available for late night runs, and other than that am on at random times. Weekends are touch and go, I usually turn into a tazmanian devil and wake up Monday butt naked in a ditch or alley somewhere, though it is possible I might log on in mid rampage. I also like long walks on the beach, Kung Fu movies, and peanut butter.

Last edited by Epic Fist on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Epic Fist

Back to top Go down

Raid Group Sign Ups.................. Empty Raid group signups

Post  Rael Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Rael, lvl 30, dps, fire/hand blasters. Full T1 dps set, 2 pieces of T2 dps. Deathblossm trinket. Raid necklace. No raid trinket, rings, or mask...Rael is 54 years old...his bones hurt from all the fighting!! Merlot and nut brown beer helps the body aches and pains.

Raiding availability is dependent on my location and father and GF's needs. Usually I'm online very early mornings or very late at night. I understand these are not optimal raid or alert times. I'm not in a rush for raiding or alerts. Given the dramatic circumstances affecting both my father and GF, I view the game as a marathon and believe I'll get the T2 dps House of El battesuit gradually over time.

I'm available to help PR members with duos and alerts. I'm stockpiling my T1 points so I can buy other T1 suits at one time.

Admittedly I struggle with Sinestro's goons and those varmits called OMACs. I'm learning from PR members that duos have strategy built into them. Learn the strategy/strategies and Rael's characteristics and I'll master the game. Admittedly I have limited alert experience. But that's the beauty of the game...experience over time. So I enjoy the marathon pace.

For now I'm focusing on briefings, investigations, and hero/villian sightings. War thank you for helping with the sightings. Ebony and Stampede thank you for helping with the briefings and investigations. I enjoy this game far better than WOW.

In light of the stressors currently affecting my life and those most important to me, I appreciate the support...friendship...and online humor...especially the funny cursing. lol Smile
Rael
Rael

Location : Somewhere near Bevo and the other Longhorns! Hook'Em!

Back to top Go down

Post  EbonyRaven Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Thank you for all the updates and laughs. I love reading how you all describe yourselves lol
EbonyRaven
EbonyRaven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EbonyRaven Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Epic Fist wrote: I also like long walks on the beach, Kung Fu movies, and peanut butter.

ME TOOO!
EbonyRaven
EbonyRaven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down