Phantom Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ayra Introduction

3 posters

Go down

Ayra Introduction Empty Ayra Introduction

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:32 am

You guys know me in game as Ayra Healer/Helper. RL me is a 34 year old male, married with 2 little girls, which interrupt a lot of my gaming time and wouldn't trade for anything. Hobbies/Interest include anything that involves fun family time, training for Triathlons/Ironman, coaching baseball, and of coarse gaming nerd.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better in game. I'm sure I'm the old man of the group.

Back to top Go down

Ayra Introduction Empty Re: Ayra Introduction

Post  EbonyRaven Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Ayra wrote: I'm sure I'm the old man of the group.

Nope, most of us are in our early to mid 30's. Now that my BF has kinda quit, I think War is the oldest at 36 Razz
EbonyRaven
EbonyRaven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:52 pm

Nice so it's mOstly a mature group. Forums are nice for me cause I can browse and chat while I'm in the OR at work.

Back to top Go down

Post  EbonyRaven Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Ayra wrote:Nice so it's mOstly a mature group. Forums are nice for me cause I can browse and chat while I'm in the OR at work.

OR? you some kind of medical type?
EbonyRaven
EbonyRaven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Anesthesia

Back to top Go down

Post  EbonyRaven Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:21 am

Cool! I got lots of bills from those folks when I had surgery 3 times 6 months ago ... they make some money!
EbonyRaven
EbonyRaven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KnightRaven Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:44 pm

yeah i have you beat at 35 and ermm in the OR arent you suppossed to make sure the patient STAYS asleep instead of reading forums......and wow your like a freak or something a nerd Jock......in highschool did you have to kick your own ass and lock yourself in the locker ??

KnightRaven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:10 pm

Lmao, I was an all state baseball player then went on to play D1 baseball. Married an elite gymnasts. We both value physical fitness, and feel it's important for our kiddos to see us both be healthy. I need competition to keep me motivated so I started doing triathlons. As far as my geeky side. I've always been a huge star wars nerd. Ive read probably 95% of extended universe books. Started MMOs with SWG and still miss the early days of the game. I have played at least 5 other MMOs since just to be dissatisfied. I'm enjoying DCUO much more than others since I know a little about the back story. No Superman buff, but atleast I know something.

As far as the OR I'm very diligent in monitoring my patients, but there is not much to do every single second. Books, medical journals, and forums help pass time on extremely long cases.

Back to top Go down

Post  WarNPeace Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:07 pm

I am 36 and I have 5 (step) Grandkids, I am "THE" old man around here LOL! But I too am a fitness guy (now) No were near Iron Man lvl, but definatly in better shape than most people who spend as much time as I do online!
WarNPeace
WarNPeace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KnightRaven Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:22 am

well im deffiently not physically fit....500lb fat guy...seriously no joke...i litererally get winded walking out to the car lol

KnightRaven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum