Phantom Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dusty goes poof :(

2 posters

Go down

Dusty goes poof :( Empty Dusty goes poof :(

Post  dustygazonkas Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Well everyone, I really enjoyed each and every person in this league. You all taught me a lot about mmo's playing my role properly, and being a good team mate. My boyfriend got me a playstation for my birthday so I am going to the evil ps server to begin dusty's quest among angry, volatile strangers! All of you have been wonderful to me, if you'd like to keep in touch with me just look up my email in facebook. it's khamilton04@yahoo.com. If you don't, then it was nice knowing you Smile I'm still going to pop into the forum as much as possible to share any knowledge i gain from the evil front, and just to see how you all are doing since ebony said she's not going to ban me forever Smile I'm going to miss playing with each and every one of you. I know every person in this league has the potential to become great, or already are great Smile. Keep playing, enjoy, and I wish all of you the best.

Much love
Dusty Smile
dustygazonkas
dustygazonkas

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1823496099

Back to top Go down

Dusty goes poof :( Empty Re: Dusty goes poof :(

Post  EbonyRaven Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:18 pm

Going to miss you like crazy! You made even the boring things fun.
EbonyRaven
EbonyRaven
Admin

Back to top Go down