Phantom Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi. I'm Telon.

5 posters

Go down

Hi. I'm Telon. Empty Hi. I'm Telon.

Post  Telon Ra Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:16 pm

I'm known to you all as Telon Ra. (Teh-lun). My actual name is Nathan. You can use whichever you want, I don't care. Just don't call me schnookums, or you're fired.

Let's see...I started into the MMO bit with Ultima Online, just as The Second Age was coming out. Pre-Trammel brat here. Then, after years away from MMOs, I picked up World of Warcraft. I tried every role on there, from Tank (Frost Death Knight, before Blizzard turned retarded), DPS (Shadow Priest), and healer (Discipline Priest. Made to be a tank healer yet I'd also heal the raid whenever possible. Tank healers beating designated raid healers without deaths is a beautiful thing.) I quit in October because I was tired of seeing my friends there getting hacked and Blizzard not caring. Still. It was fun, successfully tanking as a Shadow Priest. Eat it, you damned dirty Mages.

Outside of the box 'ere, I am a simple enough man who is VERY blunt and honest about whatever I may have on my mind. If you ask, prepare to be told in detail. I currently work in a car maintenance garage for a dealership, though I am trying to finally get myself into college. It is nice to see I am not the only one no longer in his teens playing, heh.

Anything else you'd like to know, ask. I've nothing to hide.

Telon Ra

Back to top Go down

Hi. I'm Telon. Empty Re: Hi. I'm Telon.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:25 pm

I liked wow too till it got boring to me with all the repetitivness. I was a holy priest and a arcane mage. Im really enjoying dc and look to be here for the long haul. I loved wonder woman growing up and most of the dc superheros and villians. I cant wait to hit 30 and explore the rest of the game look to see u there Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  KnightRaven Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:25 am

Welcome to the phantoms

KnightRaven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EbonyRaven Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:36 am

Welcome to the Phantoms Schnookums! Razz
EbonyRaven
EbonyRaven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Telon Ra Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:02 am

You are fired.

Ah, I see a lot of you are heavy readers, too. I am waiting for the Wheel of Time to be finished, finally. Written by Robert Jordan, mostly, and being finished by Brandon Sanderson. Jordan unfortunately passed on before he could finish his series.

Telon Ra

Back to top Go down

Post  KnightRaven Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:08 am

really ?? cool i know that series i havent read it yet but i have been wanting to Schnookums

KnightRaven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:17 am

Welcome, sorry about the OMAC bug last night.

Back to top Go down

Post  dustygazonkas Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:45 pm

YAY MY TANK!!!!! hehe......I've heard of that series too.....should download it...always meant to read it but.....like ebony.....I can only handle one addiction at a time! hehehe
dustygazonkas
dustygazonkas

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1823496099

Back to top Go down

Post  WarNPeace Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Well, my gift giving little friend, thanks for adding another series of books to the ever growing pile of reading I have to do!
WarNPeace
WarNPeace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Telon Ra Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:50 pm

You are very welcome, WarNPeas. I shall try to make my gifts better in the future.

Ayra, apologizing for a coder's faulty work isn't very becoming. Do not apologize to me for the game itself malfunctioning. You didn't cause it.

I personally enjoy this series, David. It takes a little to REALLY get hooked, I feel, but ultimately it is worth it. Also, you are fired.

I fully endorse downloading the E-Books also, Kristina. I felt that having the physical paper copy as well as the E-Book, hearing the words told, helped me grasp the story and the world in a way I never would have just by reading it alone. Plus, I admit having E-Books on a cell phone pleases my nerd on a strange level.

Telon Ra

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:50 am

oooo my hubby loves the wheel of time books new books have been published from his final notes by his wife or counterpart i cant remeber which i read in an article. His final two books were published lately to finish the series

Back to top Go down

Post  Telon Ra Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:56 am

The last two out of three, have been published. There is still one more yet to be written and released. But yeah, he did leave a lot of notes for his wife (Who was also his editor) and whoever else was chosen to finish in case he could not. He knew very well it was a possibility his series would outlast him. Harriet chose Sanderson in part due to the personal eulogy he wrote for the world to see for Jordan.

Telon Ra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum