Dusty Gazonkas

Go down

Dusty Gazonkas

Post  dustygazonkas on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:26 am

Well since this game keeps kicking me out.....as you all know.....I am Dusty Gazonkas...you don't know me but you SURE know them!!! I'm going to be 25 on the 29th of march. A full quarter century Sad I have a pug, a chug(chihuahua/pug because my pug's a manwhore.....must have learned it from War, Very Happy Wuvs You!) , and a boxer/pit......10 gazillion fish......and my boyfriend whom I've been with for 10 years the week before my bday cheers This is the first game I've ever actually played like this....and I am quite enjoying it..my usual games are Final Fantasy, Silent Hill, God of War, BORDERLANDS (I Am one BAD### Soldier Very Happy. and I don't have to cheat and get fake guns Razz ) I have a sick twisted fascination with reading....I read a novel a day, and I spend lots of time working 2 jobs, and double majoring in middle school education and psychology. I have 2 associates degrees and I'm working on my third WOOT!!. and i will be getting my first bachelor's degree in December Very Happy So I am your typical nerdy boring person Very Happy
dustygazonkas

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1823496099

Back to top Go down

Re: Dusty Gazonkas

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:14 am

Well it looks like EB is officially not the only girl now. Nice intro, and I'm happy you decided to join us.

Just curious how'd you pick you avatar name??

Back to top Go down

Post  EbonyRaven on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:06 pm

We have 3 real girls! Yay Estrogen ... Me, Marianna and Dusty. We aren't stereotypical girls either, lol, which is great cause I cant stand most womens.

Wow Dusty you got brains and stuff, go you girl. I love to read too, I dont do it as much lately cause I can only hand one obsession at a time, but always have a book I'm working on
EbonyRaven
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KnightRaven on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:12 pm

hey Dusty this knight/moltanis i LOVE reading also what genre's you like ??
im scifi/fantasy and westerns yes i know odd combo but thats me lol

KnightRaven
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WarNPeace on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Very Cool! I read about 3 books a week (and get paid for it....Work is slow) I have a BA in computer animation and an Accosiates in video production. was going to school for radiology but, decided I need to get away from school for a while! So the morel to this story is......Your not the only nerd in the league........and college degrees dnt help pour spillrs!
WarNPeace
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dustygazonkas on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:26 pm

hehe I read just about anything but biographies BLEH!!!!!!!!!!! I likes to use my brains......I want to go for my masters in counseling but I have to teach for 2 years before I can do it Sad
dustygazonkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:31 pm

I'm a bid reader myself now days. Anything scifi or fantasy. Right now I'm reading the Dresden Files waiting for next SW Book to be released.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:31 pm

I love anything Stephen King, Ive also read alot of series here lately the house of night series and yes the twilight series and loved them. I also love to read anything Anne Rice and Piers Anothony( love Xanth) . Im also a big fan of the death gate cycle by Margret Weiss. If you havent read those i suggest u try it its good.

Back to top Go down

Post  KnightRaven on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:09 am

Piers anthony is awsome i love the incarnation series and juxatpotion series prob my favorite series is Honor Harrington by david weber

KnightRaven
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EbonyRaven on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:30 am

I love to read too. My big addictions are Laurell K Hamilton, Meridith Gentry and Anita Blake Series. I also love Sherrilyn Kenyons Dark Hunter series. oh and JR Ward the Black Dagger Brotherhood. I love the whole vampire and werewolf theme so I also read Twilight and not ashamed that I kinda enjoyed it!

My BF is a huge reader and has the whole series by LA Banks that Im gonna get into next.
EbonyRaven
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dustygazonkas on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:36 pm

House of night series is awesome...I read a lot of YA novels since I try to keep up with what my students would be reading. Cinda Williams Chima is my favorite so far, and the house of night series has been really good so far. Piers Anthony's Incarnation series has been by far one of my favorite sets so far. I also have been avidly collecting all of the Tolkein novels....again.....since all mine disappeared. But i read everything. It just depends on the mood I'm in when I start reading. Smile
dustygazonkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:54 am

the incarnation series was awesome!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: