Marianna Intro

Go down

Marianna Intro

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Okies im Marianna new to the group but have many years experience in mmo's Ive played wow coh/cov everquest and champions online. I mainly play healers but coming to love controlling and dps even more. Irl im 35 turning 36 in July. From Nashville TN. I was born in norfolk va yes im a navy brat! lol I have three wonderful kids (2 girls and 1 boy ages 16,13,and 12) and married to my best friend in life his name is Mike. My name is Tina. I have several toons but im mainly playing my controler that is mental hand blast with flight. I have a toon for every position on both hero and villian side so give me a shout anytime u need help and im there. I'm also not like some posers and bailing when i hit 30 as i said in wow lvl 30 here lvl 80 there thats the end of the tutorial then you really start to learn and play the game. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Marianna Intro

Post  EbonyRaven on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:28 pm

Marianna wrote:Okies im Marianna new to the group but have many years experience in mmo's Ive played wow coh/cov everquest and champions online. I mainly play healers but coming to love controlling and dps even more. Irl im 35 turning 36 in July. From Nashville TN. I was born in norfolk va yes im a navy brat! lol I have three wonderful kids (2 girls and 1 boy ages 16,13,and 12) and married to my best friend in life his name is Mike. My name is Tina. I have several toons but im mainly playing my controler that is mental hand blast with flight. I have a toon for every position on both hero and villian side so give me a shout anytime u need help and im there. I'm also not like some posers and bailing when i hit 30 as i said in wow lvl 30 here lvl 80 there thats the end of the tutorial then you really start to learn and play the game. Very Happy

I like the way you look at that, the end game is fun, thats when you start learning about what you can do!

Im an army brat myself Razz
EbonyRaven
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Welcome the ages don't make feel to bad now. Everyone about my age, and some with kiddos!! Awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post  EbonyRaven on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:23 am

Ayra wrote:Welcome the ages don't make feel to bad now. Everyone about my age, and some with kiddos!! Awesome.

Yeah its nice to not be with a bunch of teenie boppers lol
EbonyRaven
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KnightRaven on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:40 pm

yeah we the old farts league lol i think you have to be over 30 to apereciate your nerdness

KnightRaven
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WarNPeace on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:12 pm

Well you definatly chose the right league for your gaming point of view! Exactly the type of player I want. I am a big DC comic nerd so it will take alot for me to get bored of DCU so anyone who plays alot and sticks around will be more than welcome here! Not to mention were the coolest people in the game! (old farts and all)
WarNPeace
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down