July 16th 2011 Mentor run 1.5/ normal alerts speed

Go down

July 16th 2011 Mentor run 1.5/ normal alerts speed

Post  Stampede on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:43 am

Last weekend was abit rocky consdiering what happened so i thought we'd try again and see if we can help a few people get some mentor feats, we did get Batman and Wonder Woman feats knocked out for a few but missed Superman so we will start with him and see if other still need Batmand and WW if none do i hope to have enough time to move on to Normal Alert Speed Feats for those who need, starting with Area 51 ending with Bludheaven hitting one by one if the mentors take too long thou the speed feats will be our next weekend objective........

I Stampede lvl 30 Ice tank/ Dps will be up for both 11:30am --- 12:00pm start time

please remeber alts are welcome to come along if we can not get said feat because too many alts or lack of gear we will have to look into as we go but i dont see any of the basic speed feats being a big deal that will come later when we try for the tougher ones such as Arkham, Strykers, so on so on which i do hope to throw in my lists some day Smile see ya in the field Phantoms.
Stampede
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 16th 2011 Mentor run 1.5/ normal alerts speed

Post  EbonyRaven on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:51 pm

I'll be here on My Batman mentor healer or my Wonder Woman mentor controller. I also have a Superman mentor dps if needed. Yay I can open lots of doors!
EbonyRaven
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic Fist on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Epic Fist <---- Superman mentor, more than willing to host some Lex Lutthor Beatdown parties.

BYOB, there will be Kareoke and pinatas

Epic Fist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down