Yo I am Scarlett83

Go down

Yo I am Scarlett83

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:29 am

Yo everybody,
Well I am a console gamer at heart but I wanted to play DCUO so here I am. I live in Tucson Az with my sons mother and my son Corbin who is also a Gamer he even has his own Power Wheels Warthog and finished Halo 3 when he was 3(crazy right?). But my hero is Scarlett is a sorcery healer that is starting to work on teir 2 armor but I have no problem helping out on the lower level stuff if you need help. This is a great League I am thankfull my freinds Sephy and Drach and I were able to join.

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo I am Scarlett83

Post  WarNPeace on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:00 am

Thank you for joining. I dont believe in these "you gotta be, you gotta have" leagues. Why would you join a league if your friends cant come with you? We are all about helping people get to those lvls of game play. And just having fun while doing it. Finally another Zoner joins the ranks! I live in Phoenix, and one of our ice dps (Freezewave) lives in Lake Havasu. All we need is a troller and we will have an Desert dweller alert group! Thanks for joining and Extra thanks for using the forum page! Very Happy
WarNPeace
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EbonyRaven on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:08 pm

Welcome to the league, happy to have you and the others too ... We are a social league that likes to have fun while we get things done ... Fun running with you, looking for to future raids together since raids are about the only time healers get to play together lol
EbonyRaven
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dustygazonkas on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:26 pm

YAY you posted an intro Smile I think i'll be ebony and war's public relations rep lol. It was nice to meet you, and I'm sure you're a badass healer. I'll see you in the forums and vent!
dustygazonkas

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1823496099

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum