Speed Feat in Smallville

Go down

Speed Feat in Smallville

Post  dustygazonkas on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:39 am

Ok so we all wonder how the hell people get the speed feat in smallville....it's simple friends.....they skip all the annoying ####! lol. Ok so I took eb, MP, and con to smallville and the first time I tried it i did it wrong....right concept, wrong method. So here goes....
To begin with you cannot aggro absolutely ANYONE until you get to where lady doomsday is. If you're a flight char. then this will be simple. you fly straight up in the air....as high as you can, and fly straight, directly for lady doomsday. if you feel it's safer, you can go around the buildings, so long as you get to where she spawns. The next part....pick up the barriers next to the tubes....those long ones on the corners....they're annoying to get around anyway....and throw them towards the "grassy knoll" or the direction where doomsday is. after you do that, the computer should activate and you can fight lady doomsday, avoiding all the annoying crap at the beginning. after activating her...have the tank pull her into the grassy area towards the doctor that transforms you so you can fight her away from all of the adds....it goes a lot more quickly this way also.
The next part you do normal, if you want to avoid having to fight all 3 dr. richards at once, you can have your healer and controller block 2 of the barrels they drink out of before activating him, and they won't be able to transform. Fight him, and go to the next part.
Now instead of using the water tower trick, i saw them do something pretty cool. when they first ran the tube, they ran underneath the stairs on what would be the runners right-hand side....looking towards the back of the barn away from the entrance would be your left...making sure to have doomsday following you. you then run through the little opening on the other side facing towards the door. he will then get stuck under the stairs and you don't have to worry about him....have one person go activate the boxes as you throw the tube to make it go more quickly, and have one person fighting doomsday. All of this should take a lot less than 20 minutes...we've done it a few times to make sure they hadn't fixed it yet, and the earliest we got was about 14 minutes...Since you guys are all completely AWESOME....I know you can do it in no time Smile I miss you all and hope you're all able to get this speed feat Smile if I find any more info, i will let you know Smile
dustygazonkas

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1823496099

Back to top Go down

Re: Speed Feat in Smallville

Post  WarNPeace on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:35 am

Thank you Dusty! Even though were are awesome, you forget we ar also retards, and we will enjoy the many hours of frustration and head scratching as we try and figure it out Shocked
WarNPeace
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dustygazonkas on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:22 pm

LOL! you're not retards you're special Razz lol...once you get it its fairly easy....if you're a flyer you can simply go straight up in the air and head back straight ahead of you...lady doomsday's right there. just pick up the barrier on the left side next to the blue tube turn and throw Smile
dustygazonkas

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1823496099

Back to top Go down

Post  EbonyRaven on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:17 pm

I not special! I am master barrel humper though!
EbonyRaven
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down