WarNPeas behind the whore!

Go down

WarNPeas behind the whore!

Post  WarNPeace on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Hey all, Lets see.........Im 36 years old and live in Phoenix Arizona (no habla espanol) I was born and raised in the wonderful streets of Chicago. I have been there and done that and spent many nights in the poky to prove it! So at 36 my wife thinks im an old man cause I am quite content just to stay home and play games (EVERYDAY) I have a BA in computer animation and graphic design and an Accosiates in video production and well on my way to an Accosiates in Radiology (should I chose to finish) but realized I am happiest driving my truck so thats what I do for a living. I have 3 sexually active step daughters, which means I have 5 (step) grand children! So I am "THE" old man of the league. Didnt play alot of mmorgps but was familiar with them from some free online ones I had short addictions to (Knights Online and ehh....hmm.....maplestory.....yeah i played it) Mostly a grand theft auto, and Final Fantasy Junkie. and of course ARKHAM ASYLUM ruled and I cant wait for Arkham City!
WarNPeace
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WarNPeas behind the whore!

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Good to see our fearless whore/leader introduce himself. Look forward to getting to hack n slash my way through mob thugs with you. You need to post something here at least once every 3 hour during the day about the game so I have something read when I'm rotting away in the freezing cold tundra.

Back to top Go down

Post  KnightRaven on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:24 am

and hes a cheap whore he puts out for free

KnightRaven
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Telon Ra on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:58 am

Arkham Asylum was very awesome. Arkham City had better not suck. Also-- I suggest you buy stock in tampons. Razz

Do you have a favorite Final Fantasy?

Telon Ra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dustygazonkas on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:42 pm

FF8 BABY!!!!!! well that's the one I got furthest through.....lol I always stop on the last discs Sad I almost beat 13 also....but that will remain a forbidden topic Sad hehe. If it makes you feel better War.......I was auntie/mommy by the time I was 10 and people still think she's my kid and she's only 10 years younger than me Very Happy
dustygazonkas

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1823496099

Back to top Go down

Post  WarNPeace on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:44 pm

Favorite Final Fantasy hmmmmm........................So hard to say. I would have to go with 3 (I think, the numbering was so screwed up back then) the one with cecil the airship captain. It was the story that drove the franchise then, and totaly got me hooked on video game RPGs! I do have to give a nod to 7 as a great comback for the series. 8 was cool but the Junction system took a degree in engineering to figure out! 13 I havent finished but the 1080p graphics BLOW my mind!
WarNPeace
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Telon Ra on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:45 pm

The one with Cecil was IV. Though we called it VI. (Fuck that, it was IV.) I have an excellent version of it for the emulator, Japanese translated which gives you more battle options and I feel, better dialogue, if you ever want it. Just tell me and I'll send it to you on here one way or another.

Telon Ra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum